was established in 1979 as the utility infrastructure (electrical, communication and civil works) division of Bolton Electric. Teraflex continues to fulfill this role within the S&S Bolton Group of companies. With a team of highly skilled and experienced technicians and licensed electricians, Teraflex can supply all of the required utility services that are external to buildings.
Teraflex understands the importance of timelines, cost control, precision, and high-quality workmanship. Our philosophy of continuous improvement has resulted in constantly striving to understand and exceed our customers’ needs. We understand that the essential ingredient to long-term success is customer satisfaction, and for over 30 years, this has been our primary objective.
Our Services Include:
- High and low-voltage power distribution
- Overhead and underground electrical and communications cabling and services
- Overhead pole lines
- Communications system utility infrastructure
- Horizontal boring and directional drilling
- Electrical substation maintenance
- Underground and at-grad civil infrastructure (conduits, ducts, manholes, equipment bases)
- Switchgear and transformer installation
- Street, park, and parking lot lighting
- Demolition work, including asbestos abatement
Projects and Customers
We work directly with many of Ottawa’s most recognized business names, including leading land and property developers, general contractors engaged in major transportation projects, and the federal, provincial and municipal governments. Our team is ready to support customers at any time, to repair unforeseen damage to infrastructure or connect utility services in a timely fashion.
At Teraflex, service is paramount, and customers who come on board “travel in executive class.” Meeting deadlines and providing the highest-quality workmanship is our ultimate goal, satisfied customers provide the foundation for a strong and successful organization, and we understand that our reputation is only as good as our last job. Rigorous customer-service processes, including timely call-backs, effective communication of schedules and post-project quality-assurance surveys ensure that we understand our customers’ expectations.